Bibendum sem at massa lacinia, eget elementum ante consectetur. Nulla id pharetra dui, at rhoncus urna. Maecenas non porttitor purus. Nullam ullamcorper nisl quis ornare molestie.
· All curries taste best when had in medium flavours as that gives best Flavours of whole spices that are core ingredients of the curry.
· Goat Curry, Rogan Josh, Kadhai, Achaari, Vindloo curries ideally taste best when prepared as a medium flavour. Flavour is so much that they go best with non stuffed Naans/ onion Naans.
· Butter Chicken, Mango Chicken, Korma, Mughlai, Malai, Saag curries taste good in mild flavour. Try with Cheese Naans.
· When reheating a leftover Naan, using a toaster gives better result than using a microwave oven. Be careful to switch off the toaster before removing the Naan from Toaster.
· Cheese Naans ideally taste better with mild curries. Try our Onion Naan with Hotter curries.
· Naans are not necessarily made in Plain flour, talk to our staff for wholemeal options.
Gluten Free Bread is made out of Maize Flour and tastes amazing with Saag Options.
Fusce cursus blandit dolor, in sodales urna vulputate lobortis. Nulla ut tellus turpis. Nullam lacus sem, volutpat id odio sed, cursus tristique eros. Duis at pellentesque magna.