INDIAN FOOD ORDERING TIPS
- All Curries are done fresh so minimum cooking time for each curry is 20 min.
- All naan breads are cooked in clay tandoori oven (not in pizza ovens).
- Curries are done in four flavours. Mild, Aus Medium, Indian Medium and Hot. Hot is HOT!!
- Goat Curry, Rogan Josh,Kadhai, Vindloo, Eggplant taste best when ordered as indian medium flavour.
- Best way to reheat a naan is to reheat in a Toaster/sandwich press with due care.
- Many Breads/ Naans can also be cooked as Vegan options. Please advise us of your choice.
- For Kids,Consider ANY of pakoda entrees.They are cooked in mild-medium flavour and are not Hot.
- Indian food is not just about heat. When in doubt ask us and we will help you choose flavours.
- Cheese naans go with mild -medium curries.